Thursday, July 27, 2006

Video Blogging

This is one of the most creative blog examples I have seen in awhile. www.nikesoccer.com has not only created an interactive blog but it spans states, seas and countries - but visually. The new (to the US) love for "football" has taken off - a marketers dream. Will soccer last as the new popular sport or will video blogs out live it? I really like the feature that allows you to create your own crest and then advertise it by purchasing the promotional items that will cost you (don't know but I'm guessing) a pretty penny. I did download the free desktop version though. This allows you to create "your own brand" that is really undercover marketing for Nike - genius.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»